- Early Access
This update includes some performance improvements, as well as a few minor features and fixes. At the moment the team’s focus is on the upcoming online multiplayer update, so this update is a smaller than usual.
Gameplay & Performance
- Improved performance related to skidmarks and terrain shading in race mode.
- Adjusted wheel damage to be a bit less vicious.
- FIXED: Tree stumps now behave correctly when colliding.
- FIXED: Corrected several objects UV mappings.
- Added Polish language localisation (thanks to Salami/Scorpion).
- Added new size variants for trees and bushes.
- FIXED: UI models for the second house type are now displayed properly in the UI.
- The main menu sometimes experiences distortions or other rendering issues - changing resolution, or restarting the game may rectify the issue.
- Occasionally, when in Windowed mode, changing the language multiple times in quick succession can shrink the game window.