What is GeneRally 2?
GeneRally 2 is a fun top-down arcade racing game with a built-in track editor. It is currently in development by a small, dedicated team from Finland!
- Experience a wide variety of fun and interesting tracks created by us, by the GeneRally 2 community - or make the perfect track for you in our track editor.
- Race against the clock (and the ghost car) in time-trial; against the AI; or with friends in couch PvP (online multiplayer coming later). There’s no need for split screen - the whole track is visible at once - so grab your friends and family, and get racing!
- The easy-to-use track editor has everything you need to get creative. With 43 objects (and more being added all the time); 12 different surface types (from dirt and gravel, to snow and ice); and a feature-packed terrain-editing tool - the only limit is your imagination!
- Plan your pitstops and manage your fuel, tyre wear and damage over the course of the race - or turn all of those off and enjoy unlimited ability to run your friends off the road!
- With a variety of different cars, each with their own unique performance and handling characteristics, there’s never a dull moment.
- The car physics take account of many different real-world parameters like drive-train type (FWD/RWD/AWD), suspension travel/rebound, weight distribution and more! The cars are easy-to-learn but hard-to-master.
- More to come as development progresses :)
GeneRally 2 is in active development and is currently available to wishlist on Steam! The game is “coming soon” and we are excited to share more information with you as we get closer to release and as development progresses. You can stay up-to-date by reading our blog.